Towing season is here!
- Are you close to maxing out the suspension capabilities of your F150 while towing?
- Do you experience body roll & sway as a result of crosswinds while towing or cornering?
- Wish you had better handling & stability?
- Do you experience an axle wrap/wheel hop issue?
Make sure your F150 is ready to handle all your towing and hauling needs this summer with the Roadmaster Active Suspension!
The Roadmaster Active Suspension is a heavy duty, variably rated coil spring that works as a muscle to hold the rear leaf spring in their optimum bowed position at all times. he more weight put on the truck, the more the RAS goes to work for you. No need to readjust, set it and forget it. Because the RAS is the only patented leaf spring suspension upgrade that works with the existing leaf springs to convert the traditional "passive" leaf spring suspension into an "active" suspension, the RAS offers a combination of benefits no other aftermarket suspension upgrade is able to provide.
Benefits of an RAS System
- Load Support- Because the RAS works to hold the leaf springs in their optimum bowed position at all times, the leaf springs are strengthened thus greatly reducing rear end sag when loaded to manufacturer max GVWR.
- Handling/Stability- Greatly improves overall vehicles performance in all road conditions! By not allowing the spring to flatten out, the vehicle corners more level by compensating for side to side weight transfer, resulting in greater contact of all four tires to the road. This provides improved traction, which translates to better driver control and stability. Excess spring rebound(bounce) is also reduced when negotiating bumps and uneven road surface, providing a much more comfortable ride 100% of the time!
- Axle Wrap/Wheel Hop-This is an issue that has affected a large amount of F150 Truck owners on this site. Those that have installed the RAS have reported results varying from greatly reducing to completely eliminating the axle wrap/wheel hop problem.
InstallationEach kit comes fully assembled out of the box, comes with illustrated instructions and can be easily installed without any special tools within 60-90 minutes. Requires no drilling, cutting or modifications of any sort.
If you are interested or would like more information on the group buy or the Roadmaster Active Suspension(RAS), you can reach me at 800-398-5036 or simply PM me!
You can also check out our website www.activesuspension.com
Application---------- Part # LIST PRICE
73'-02' 2WD ------------------(4612) $379
73'-02' 4WD ------------------(4622) $389
03'-08' ALL ------------------(3612) $379
09'-14' Reg Cab---------------(3611) $379
09'-14' Ext/Super Crew ----(3611-Y)$399
F150Forum Special Pricing------- $325+shipping*
Pricing will be effective for all Ford Part numbers, regardless of listed retail price! Special offer good through the end of May.
Billing and shipping
*The pricing tier is pre-determined at $325, we will ship upon receipt of shipping/billing information. Shipping via Fed-Ex Ground is typically 1-6 business days, shipping cost can vary between $20-$35 within the U.S.. Canada shipments are $112 flat rate via USPS.
Payments and shipping information can be submitted to me directly over the phone at 800-398-5036 or to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our previous Group Specials were a great success and we received great feedback from those that took advantage of the past group buys! I look forward to talking with some of you.