Topic Sponsor
Purchase Experience Forum for members to post about their purchase experiences from different vendors and members.

Bought a intake off ucgolfer

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Bump [MENTION=63858]KingRanch4Life[/MENTION]
Old 04-20-2014, 02:54 AM
"Lifted"

Received 223 Likes on 200 Posts

Well damn... I not to the point to where I want to railroad the guy but his history is looking the same.. I asked for a tracking number several times.. Never received it. He told me FedEx attempted to deliver 3 times but not one delivery slip was left at my door.

He offered to return my money.. I accepted... Then he suggested I pay the shipping cost again because no one was home for delivery... I told him NO because he failed to provide a tracking number. My wife and I know the FedEx and UPS delivery guys... They normally punch in the code to our garage and place items inside the garage.. I had a box of ammo delivered 3 days ago(with tracking number).. My wife grabbed it out of the garage.

He has yet to explain to me why FedEx is requiring a signature for leaf springs. I hope he honors his agreement and return my $485
Old 04-22-2014, 08:12 AM
"Lifted"

***UPDATE**** He refused to send the leafs claiming due to the failed attempt to deliver I would have to pay the shipping cost again. Not only did I buy the leafs for $350 I paid $135 for shipping. My first instinct told me to buy new from 4WheelParts for $541 but a fellow forum member was selling a item and i've never been done wrong by any member on this site so I bought from him.. I've bought and sold things on here since 2011. Everyone received their items as described and on time...

After the PayPal dispute was initiated he now finds time to email and says:

Charles,

FedEx Freight is different than FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Express or FedEx Ground, you should check with them.

Let me clear you have "accepted" an offer that was never made. My offer was only to reverse the transaction less my costs, which would be the shipping costs incurred and the delta of what they sell to a new buyer for. You declined this offer demanding ("accepting") instead a full refund for which I have not agreed.

All sales are final and it was only out of courtesy I had made that offer to you, my mistake. Please understand that given you have initiated a claim with Paypal, all offers are off the table, I am unable to further work with you to resolve this matter, all communications must occur thru the Paypal system and going forward I will work directly with Paypal in accordance with their terms and conditions.
.................................................. .................................................. ................
Now he wants to say ALL SALES ARE FINAL... Meaning, I have your money and my leafs.
UCGOLFER IS UNHONORABLE AND A THIEF. HE DID NOT MAKE GOOD ON HIS DEAL. If there was an error on my part then I would own up to it.. I paid money and never received a tracking number or anything...I called FedEx and had them check the system.. NOTHING...

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM....
Old 04-22-2014, 08:31 AM
"Lifted"

Camera system verification... He can't even produce a receipt showing tracking number and address
Attached Thumbnails Bought a intake off ucgolfer-screen-shot-2014-04-22-4.59.06-pm.jpg  
Old 04-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Wondering Around

Received 212 Likes on 156 Posts

If he advertises in the classified again hopefully we can get him shut down before he scams anyone else.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
"Lifted"

Looks like he's just logging in daily to check the temperature. I'm under the impression that the leafs were sold long before I made the payment.

Going through all of his posts... Majority of them was him selling stuff... That would have been a red flag but i did not check his history first.

One thing I do know.. I will never buy from this site before unless I have a working relationship with the person.. There are about 15 people here that i've communicated with outside of the forum..
Old 05-18-2014, 12:43 PM

Received 562 Likes on 481 Posts

Just for the record, I bought a set of Rigid lights from [MENTION=114695]ucgolfer[/MENTION], got a pretty good deal, and shipping was quick and easy.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:08 PM
"Lifted"

Congrats!! You are one of the few... The guy couldn't even produce a tracking # to me or to paypal...

2yrs ago i purchase Raptor running boards from thbaseball... Aparently he had sold them to a few folks along with a couple other steps.. They didnt get their boards.. He made off with $1000's... But delivered the Raptor boards to me...
Old 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM

Received 562 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by KingRanch4Life
Congrats!! You are one of the few... The guy couldn't even produce a tracking # to me or to paypal... 2yrs ago i purchase Raptor running boards from thbaseball... Aparently he had sold them to a few folks along with a couple other steps.. They didnt get their boards.. He made off with $1000's... But delivered the Raptor boards to me...
I have yet to be burned on the forum. Bought quite a few items but nothing higher than $200. So far I've been a good seller too, that's about all I can do to help.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:31 AM
"Lifted"

Originally Posted by goneFXcrazy
I have yet to be burned on the forum. Bought quite a few items but nothing higher than $200. So far I've been a good seller too, that's about all I can do to help.
Normally it happens when it gets up around the $500 mark.. I've sold at least 30 items on this site and bought about 12 items since joining the site years ago.. No issues from anyone but ucgolfer... Now.. Anything over $300 i'll just go and buy it new...

Quick Reply: Bought a intake off ucgolfer