General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FMCC Cash back

Old 01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Goo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMCC Cash back

So I just bought a 2013 f-150 from the dealer. MSRP was $45 and the sales price on their website was $37. They said if I used FMCC to finance I would get another $1k off. After two hours of the finance guy trying to push aftermarket BS on me, I get the final price and it is not $1k off. They now say the sales price online already included the $1k cash back from FMCC. I didn't see it in the fine print and thought this was misleading, but after 5 hours at the dealership (2 of which were hot box sales), I just said whatever and that 18% off MSRP was still okay. Should the $1k have been in addition to their year end clearance?

BTW - I didn't buy any of their BS lo-jack stuff. Guy actually told me "nothing was covered by bumper to bumper warranty, unless there was an official nationwide recall so if my radio breaks tomorrow it isn't covered unless thousands break and it becomes official."

Oh yea, finance guy said I had to make 6 payments to get $1k off (which I'm not sure I even got) but on here I've read that is just so he can get paid. No where in the paperwork did it stipulate 6 months.

Thx
Old 01-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Five-0 Ret.

Received 674 Likes on 578 Posts

Goo, it probably was already included in the internet price. They do that to get you in, and if you don't qualify, up goes the price. You can pay the loan off immediately if you want. They tell you have to pay from 3 - 6 months, that way they get the 1K from Ford. It's up to you, there is no penality for early pay off.

Welcome to the forum
Old 01-14-2013, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told 3 months or the dealer gets hit with a fee.

I don't own a truck yet but picking up a new FX4 Wednesday. Getting it with HID lights, NAV and Moonroof for $42k out the door.

My question is they are pushing the Extended Warranty 5 yrs/ 100k on me for $1800k.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Check internet prices on Ford extended warranty.
They vary greatly.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Five-0 Ret.

Received 674 Likes on 578 Posts

Originally Posted by Buckdog1
I was told 3 months or the dealer gets hit with a fee.

I don't own a truck yet but picking up a new FX4 Wednesday. Getting it with HID lights, NAV and Moonroof for $42k out the door.

My question is they are pushing the Extended Warranty 5 yrs/ 100k on me for $1800k.
Originally Posted by walc
Check internet prices on Ford extended warranty.
Originally Posted by walc
They vary greatly.

Walc is right. I was quoted $1730 for a 7/75000 w/$50 deductible at my dealer. Bought the same plan online from Flood Ford for $1110. Prices do vary online. Here's a few places, Flood, Troy, and Anderson-Koch, with a few others. Do yourself a favor, and check them out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FMCC Cash back