Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steering Wheel Covers

Old 02-23-2012, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering Wheel Covers

Do any of you guys run steering wheel covers in your rides? I can't stand a worn steering wheel, so I like to protect my factory stuff. The problem is this: the only thing I can find is either some tack a** Ed Hardy trash or it simply won't fit my truck. I found a plain grey one, but it's stretched so tight that it actually split in two because my steering wheel is too big around. My friend had the same problem with his '97 F150 Sport.

Does anyone out there make a non-Ed Hardy, decent looking, quality, reasonably-priced steering wheel cover? I found some leather ones to fit on eBay, but they looked to be permanent. I like to be able to remove the cover and clean my steering wheel from time to time.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:42 PM
DIY

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

i have one of the Bell's from walmart... fits perfectly. it is tight to install, but just take a couple of minutes.. you can see it here installed:

Old 02-23-2012, 04:18 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought a Wheelskins cover from Amazon for my 2009 a few years ago. It was a pain to put on and took about an hour as you actually have to sew it on. 2 years later and it hasn't budged, but is finally starting to show signs of wear.

Amazon Amazon

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Steering Wheel Covers