Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

Hot over the coals

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:59 AM
WIK3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trust me I know its been about 24 hours since I found out and it just makes me sick only thing he has said was it was just sitting around for the last 8 months what do u need it for and I yelled back I'm in a god damn war you heartless bastard why do u think its been sitting hopefully I don't come to everything I own gone cause he messed something up
Old 10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
WIK3D

If anything doesn't make sense please ask ill clarify it
Old 10-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Dodge+Ford = always ready

Received 112 Likes on 110 Posts

one of my problems is why does he need a pathetic 1k if he makes 100k+? if he made 30k or so a yr i could understand. my older brother makes 100k+ a year and he throws away 1k like its nothing.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:38 PM
WIK3D

Makes me wonder what he's messed up and not telling me
Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, this is a serious situation. I would be angry, too. Any one of us would be hurt. Betrayal is the worst thing one can do to another. That being said, here is my input:

I don't know what your relationship is with you father. I lost my father 2 months ago. He had congestive heart failure, diagnosed in 96, given 6 years from the doctor, lived a good active life until 3 months ago. In one month, down hill to bed ridden, and 5 days later, he was gone. We have both betrayed each other in one form or another. The damage was extensive. We had an okay relationship, but looking back, well, I was a selfish idiot not to try to better it. Here's the thing. I knew he was going. We knew for 18 years that he could die at any moment, and 2 months later after he passed, I still have trouble believing I will never in this life hear his voice, or be able to hug him. He will not be able to take a ride with me in the F150 I just bought, and that hurts. I fully expect to see him in his garden ,or in the house every time I go over to my mom's house. While I believe in tha I will see him again, I am still having to cope right now. You are in a war. I imagine that you know full well how short life is, how quickly death can come, and how hard it is to accept it's permanence.
I'm thinking that your father, if he is normally a loving and dependable dad and there are no other conflicts you aren't telling us about, is in trouble of some kind. I would at least look at this as a warning sign, that he is in a bad situation of some sort. Dig deep for the ablilty to forgive him for this, and let him know that you still love him, and he can trust you enough to ask you for help if he needs it, without selling your things without permission.
If he's just a dead beat, he is still your father. Be the son you would want to have, even if he isn't the father you wish you had.
Godbless you for your service, and may God bless you and your father and heal both of you.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:23 PM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I would sell his pride and joy boy whould i be pissed. Im just glad dad dont know how to use a smart phone or a computer for that matter.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:04 AM
WIK3D

Crackerbear I think u may be right we've been close for a while I guess that's where the betraying hurts most but ur right I know life is short u just never know
Old 10-12-2012, 11:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: Hot over the coals