Topic Sponsor
Members Builds See any build threads created by members to track progress of their projects.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seth's 2010 Fx4

Old 03-28-2014, 04:29 PM

Received 186 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by sethysan
What time frame are you looking at for release?
and Baja Kits, how would I go about trying to get King Coilovers to fit my BDS lift?
The UC Arms will be within the next 6 weeks or less.

As for the Kings with your BDS kit, Im not 100% on that I would have to have Jordan over here look into that. My guess would be that they would work since they are OEM replacement, but Im not sure how effective they would be with the BDS kit.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:43 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Truck looks badass bro!! Hope you get back on your feet asap. How do you like your SCT tuner from 5 star?? I've been looking at getting one
The following users liked this post:
sethysan (03-29-2014)
Old 03-28-2014, 09:50 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Baja Kits, yeah i was wondering that, because the BDS kit is not a spacer, but a longer strut. I think they are a different length with differnt compressed lengths, etc.

10'SuperScrew, I appreciate that man, words of encouragement help a lot for my morale.
as for the SCT X3 from 5star, absolutely love it. Put it like this I hate driving my dads stock 2010 Lariat. I cant tell you enough about why I love it, the throttle response improved ten fold. The truck will hold gears longer, rev faster, speed limiter can be turned off or set higher, i can adjust for my new tires, i went from stock to 33 to 35s. I have thhe 87 Performance, 87 Tow, and 93 performance tunes. love it man. Would definitely recommend getting a custom tune rather than a "canned" tune
Old 04-10-2014, 02:11 PM

Got some coverking front seat covers a while ago, had a walmart cover for a good while, got tired of it. These were actually a gift from the parents, which was awesome, cause theyre damn pricey.

Took a little longer to expected, but coverking customer service was very helpful, and they offered us some discounts if we ever purchase again (back seats..)

Install was pretty straightforward, kinda just shoved them in there, and they are comfy as hell! haha Had em on for a month or two now.

I love having covers on the cloth, we go surfing a lot, and the salt water makes the black seats have this white ring on your *** spot, let alone mud boggin with the windows down...... anyways here are some pics:

Old 04-19-2014, 10:34 PM

Got oem replacement rear rotors and pads done at a shop, Im still recovering, cannot even drive right now, its demeaning.

Looking at Stage 3 Motorsports...cause the fronts are due soon, and I asked around about PowerStop on facebook, people hated them.. Any opinions? I looked at their slotted/drilled rotors and ceramic pads

Otherwise Im on autoanything lookin at these Hawk slotted rotors and truck pads:

Any opinions please?
Old 04-20-2014, 10:52 PM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts

where'd your seats go?
Old 04-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Current Jeeper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good looking truck, keep pushing on the rehab and recovery.

As for the brakes, my only experience with slotted rotors was bad. They corroded really bad, so I ended up just replacing them with OEM rotors and EBC Yellowstuff pads, and they rock.

Again, good luck with your recovery and your West Point graduation.
The following users liked this post:
sethysan (04-21-2014)
Old 04-21-2014, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Black FX2
where'd your seats go?
Hahah good one man, I have trouble finding them in the driveway, really blend in with the black interior/concrete
Old 04-21-2014, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Shoey
Good looking truck, keep pushing on the rehab and recovery.

As for the brakes, my only experience with slotted rotors was bad. They corroded really bad, so I ended up just replacing them with OEM rotors and EBC Yellowstuff pads, and they rock.

Again, good luck with your recovery and your West Point graduation.
I appreciate it man, Im pushing hard, think the halo comes off first week of may!
and I thanks for the input, i had EBC on an old car and liked them, just pokin around.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seth's 2010 Fx4